Sunday, August 21, 2011

.....Here we go

Allll right....so as of right now I'm sitting in my room trying not to suffocate on all the things that await me. it's very much like seeing a huge pot of gold in the middle of a rolling field....no one's around and its all yours for the taking. Every shiny bracelet, necklace, ring and pair of studded pumps, all mine.....if only I can carry that big a$$ pot! I can keep myself very busy with kids and life but I'm going to have to learn how to make time to do what I love. When I start this journey I'm not going to quit.....mostly because the idea of being a beauty school drop out is only cute as a song. In real life, that would be pretty LAME. I'm not sure how all this is going to play out but I'll keep you posted!
  

1 comment:

  1. You are such an inspiration to me Cici! I'm so happy to hear you're finally focusing on your dreams and goals. I've always known how talented and creative you are...now the rest of the world will see it too. Thanks for showing women how strong they really are...it's empowering and refreshing :) Love ya girl...ROCK ON!!!!

    ~Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete